Monday 10 September 2007

World of opportunites on the way?

Today I received two phone calls from the job agencies I applied for during my visit to the career fair at suntec over the weekends. The first one was to confirm if I am interested in position openings in the service industry located in Macau. The second, a sale support administrative position. Hmmm..... Are opportunities coming for me? Will my goal be seeked for? I'm going for the interview with the second position mentioned tomorrow and see how things goes... hehee

I managed to buy Ka Keung's new album "SheHe" at HMV on Saturday! Managed to get the one with the free guitar pick! Nothing special about it, but to me, it is! Because it's Ka Keung and Tom Lee Guitar Pick!! Ka Keung and Kolor, his band is going over to Kuala Lumpur for their album promotion on Saturday. I am still pondering whether to go. Some issues like booking of coach tickets, exchanging of Malaysian ringgit came to my mind.... Troublesome! Ok, I have decided to stay with my own plans.... Rock Climbing! There'll be a big group of friends going and I don't want to be missed out. I am going to forsake my Ka Keung as he disappointed me back in 2005. hahah.


Catch Ka Keung's new album "He She" in music stores near you! Visit
http://www.beyondmusic.net/ for more details.




No comments: