Wednesday 19 September 2007

Feasting - Donuts! Steak! 13 Sept 2007

There is always a day when I have the craving for donuts and this day came.. hehe... I told my friend Shirley it. Since it was her off day that day, we had lunch with Jialin at NUS Arts Canteen after walking through the vanity fair held at Central Forum. Afterwhich, Jialin and I went back to our office. And Shirley told us she's going to Raffles City to buy us donuts. Can you believe it! She queued for 1.5 hours for it! The best thing is... she took a cab back to Jialin and my office to pass us the donuts.... so touching... sob sob.... which other friend would ever do this????


Later in the evening I met up with Alex and Steph to Clementi's Botak Jones for yet another round of feasting! Haha... to satisfy my multi-cravings, I settled with a 200gm medium-rare Australian Ribeye Steak! Wahahah... although I am the last to be served, my steak tasted... tasted... FANTASTIC! Hmmm... a simple dish of $14 can make me feel like i am in heaven.. hah... Steph order was the fish and chips which we think has the most reasonable price of $6 which you can't even finish the chips! haha.... Go try it out one day if you have not.... http://www.botakjones.com

We headed off to play pool in the night and left for home near 12midnight..... another day.. haha.. *burps

2 comments:

irishblue said...

hee u forgot to mention our ice cream supper wahahaha so much food!

Royzzz said...

Wow! Welcome to the blogging world!