Sunday 14 October 2007

Summary for the week

Some updates about what interesting things I have done this week:

1) Pestered my malay colleague to bring some sugi cookies for me. hahaha.... I love this! Every CNY, I can "swallow" up the whole tin all by myself!

2) Watched 爸爸閉翳 - Father and Son (25 episodes) in 2 days - can anyone do this?

3) Went to the gym with Steph - After months of not exercising, i jogged non-stop on the threadmill for 20 minutes, managed to burn at least calories from 3 donuts. Some achievement yeah? hehe...

4) TGIF - Sang ktv again! It's almost a weekly activity. And I tell you, my friends, it's not cheap to do this on weekends u know! Hah... I went for my session with Steph and BC, quite enjoyable. Afterwhich Steph and I went to Holland V to meetup with Peiting and Jialin for some dessert... home at 2.30am

5) Feasting - Went dim sum session to celebrate Jiabi's Birthday! We ordered alot and of course, ATE ALOT! whahaha... session was enjoyable even if there were no cakes, no candles and no sabo-ing.

6) Shopping therapy - once again, our dear Miss Ruan is spending like nobody's business again! Total spending for the week came up to more than $200 just on clothings and shoes....she's really got to get someone to control her pockets!

Recommended Artiste of the week - Akina Nakamori. Go surf Wikipedia or youtube if you want to know more about her: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akina_Nakamori

No comments: