Sunday 28 October 2007

Feasting and more feastings

Week of feasting again! This week, I gained some weight back again because I starting exercising and feasting season is back.

1) Himawari Japanese Restaurant
Steph, Jialin, Peiting and I went to the branch at Neil Road for dinner. This is the second time we are having ala carte buffet from Himawari together. This time, we managed to finish 2 plates of mixed sashimi! The sashimi here so far is the freshest I've ever eaten! I wanna go back again!!!!!!!!!!!! SSSSAAAASSSSHHHHIIIIMMMIIII..... あいしてる!!! We concentrated on our food so much, we forgot to take photos.. hehe

2) Manhatten Fish Market
I met up with a few colleagues to dine at Manhatten Fish market on Thursay. Our initial plan was actually to sing ktv, but one of my colleagues fell sick, so we change to a sinful plan. whahaha.... We have fried seafood platter (we ordered grill but was served the wrong one). It could have been better if it's grilled.

3) Pasir Panjang Food Centre
Satay! Stingray! Carrot Cake! Sambal Sotong!!! All these for dinner cum supper after rock climbing sure is sinful! Friday, Roy, Steph Liting and I went to conquer the walls! Winner: Roy. He's long so he managed to climb more walls than the rest! whahahaa.... A pity: no prize for that.

p.s: Roy, thanks for the yummy durian puffs you bought!

4) Botak Jones (Depot)
Here, I satisfied my craving of Beef Beef and more Beef!!! The waiting for food to be served is not that long, as compared to the one at Clementi branch. But the food here is not as good as the one in Clementi. Heh...

2 comments:

Royzzz said...

Next time treat me Botak Jones, ok?

irishblue said...

where are uuuuuu
come back to blogging hehe