Thursday 29 May 2008

Ella or Michelle?

It has been some time since I heard people tell me "Eh.. u look like Ella leh!" or "Hey, u look like the Michelle Chong hor?". Recently, I got another comment from a friend that I look like Michelle Chong. Feeling too bo liao at work, here, i upload the photos of us 3. So who do I look like exactly??? Hmmm...





I told Jialin about this and she introduced me to some Heritage website.
I tested it....


I placed Michelle and my "father" and Ella as my "mother"..... this is what I get....
Amzingly, I looked equally alike to both Ella and Michelle.....

I tried using my picture to see which other celebrities I look like... WAH LAH!!!

Strange... nothing of Michelle and Ella came out... So does this means I look and don't look like them? All yours to judge.. heheh...

Try this out too: http://www.myheritage.com/

No comments: